WHAT IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
It is the process of injecting vitamins, minerals, some keratolytic agents, amino acids and surface expanders into the scalp, which are necessary for the health of human hair.
IS IT AN EFFECTIVE METHOD?
Hair Mesotherapy has an 8 times higher effect on hair compared to external care applications. The substances necessary for healthy hair have a direct effect through injections into the scalp.
HOW DOES IT SHOW ITS EFFECTS?
The irritation that will occur after the application accelerates the blood circulation of this area. With the renewal of the circulation of the whole scalp, the vitamins and minerals applied to the area reach the hair strands through the re-functioning blood vessels. Hair mesotherapy is not an instant, but a permanent treatment modality. Hair mesotherapy, which is applied in a personalized schedule prepared by our specialist doctors, allows the continuous nutrition of the hair follicles and the development of the blood vessels of that area, which ensures the vitality of the vessels that will maintain the nutrition of the hair follicles.
FOR WHICH PEOPLE CAN HAIR MESOTHERAPY BE APPLIED?Hair Mesotherapy can be applied:
- If you have a complaint of hair loss,
- If you want your existing hair to be strengthened,
- If you have weakness and thinning in your hair,
- If you have family members with hair loss and therefore want to prevent your hair loss,
- If you have stress-related hair loss,
- If you have side effects (burning, weakening and breakage in the hair) after the procedures applied by hairdressers,
- If you have a slow hair growth rate,
- If you have hair that is damaged and weakened due to processes such as continuous dyeing and blow-drying, and therefore you want to regain the health of your hair,
- If you experience hair loss due to dieting,
- If you experience hair loss after pregnancy,
- • And if you want to prevent hair loss due to any treatment.